You are required to source two current peer-reviewed social science journal articles for this assignment. Current, in this instance, means the article should have been published within the past 3 years.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
You decide on the topic for the articles, but remember the topical area must be similar for both articles but the paradigms must be different.
See below for other guidelines for article selection and for completing the assignment.
- You must select peer-reviewed articles from academic journals
- The articles were not published before 2015
- You will be critiquing the articles as well as summarizing them.
- You will be comparing each of the articles and contrasting them in terms of their individual elements (purpose, paradigm, ontology, epistemology, methodology, research methods, and axiology).
- Your paper must not be longer than 12 pages (including references and cover page).
- You must discuss how each of the articles illustrate the specified paradigms and explain the appropriateness of each paradigm in relation to the articles’ overarching purpose.
- You will include in your paper citations to other similar articles (in terms of topic) in a way to illustrate that you can engage and integrate other academic literature.
- You will ensure that each citation has a corresponding reference entry
- You will ensure that your citations and references are done using the APA 6th edition guidelines.
The post You will be comparing each of the articles and contrasting them in terms of their individual elements (purpose, paradigm, ontology, epistemology, methodology, research methods, and axiology). appeared first on Essay Lane.