You will be required to source TWO current peer-reviewed social science journal articles. Current, in this instance, means the article should have been published within the past 3 years. You will be expected to conduct a review and analysis of each of the articles according to the Article Review. Remember the topical area must be similar for both articles but the paradigms must be different. In this assignment, you will be asked to summarize each article they must be similar in nature/topic but different in terms of paradigm. You will illustrate how these articles illustrate these paradigms while providing references to articles of similar research paradigms. You will juxtapose each article by offering a contrast of each article’s purpose, paradigm, ontology, epistemology, methodology, research methods, and axiology.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
see below for other guidelines for article selection and for completing the assignment.
• You must select peer-reviewed articles from academic journals
• The articles were not published before 2015
• You will be critiquing the articles as well as summarizing them.
• You will be comparing each of the articles and contrasting them in terms of their individual elements (purpose, paradigm, ontology, epistemology, methodology, research methods, and axiology).
• Your paper must not be longer than 12 pages (including references and cover page).
• You must discuss how each of the articles illustrates the specified paradigms and explains the appropriateness of each paradigm in relation to the articles’ overarching purpose.
• You will include in your paper citations to other similar articles (in terms of topic) in a way to illustrate that you can engage and integrate other academic literature.
• You will ensure that each citation has a corresponding reference entry
• You will ensure that your citations and references are done using the APA 6th edition guidelines.
The post Source TWO current peer-reviewed social science journal articles.Conduct a review and analysis of each of the articles according to the Article Review:Discuss how each of the articles illustrates the specified paradigms and explains the appropriateness of each paradigm in relation to the articles’ overarching purpose. appeared first on Essay Quoll.