WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
For each of two movie reviews, you will write a 2–3 page movie review that focuses on a movie with a parenting/child discipline theme. You get to choose your two movies but I suggest being careful to select a suitable movie that will allow you to do the research and development below. Use the following format when completing your Movie Review Assignments – include the headings below in each of your reviews.
- Learn how to analyze a movie from an Academic perspective
- Learn how to analyze a movie from an Biblical perspective
- Learn how to apply new learning in writing in a variety of course related contexts
Give your impression of the movie with a brief plot summary (1 to 2 paragraphs). Resist the urge to retell the entire plot. Share the scenes that had the greatest impact on your thinking. What aspects should viewers look for if they have not seen the movie? What themes/scenes do you feel warrant further reflection and why?
- How did you connect with the movie on a personal level?
- How did it confirm or challenge some of your perceptions of parenting/child discipline?
- Were there any scenes that you strongly agreed/disagreed with on a personal level and why?
- What scenes made an emotional, cognitive, or spiritual connection that will inform your professional development?
- Were there any scenes that you strongly agreed/disagreed with on a professional level and why?
- How will you utilize this information (personally or professionally) to impact your life? For more information on Fire Proof read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireproof_(film)