critical thinking about hrm | Human Resource Management homework help
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Step 1: Individual Critique Paper
Using the instructions below, you will analyze an assigned article.The purpose of this paper is to demonstrate your skills with critical thinking.
First, skim read the article assigned to you and make notes. Next, carefully read the article and consider your responses to the following questions.
In your paper answer the following framework for critical thinking. These questions are designed to help you think critically about the reading:
1. The main purpose of this article is:(State as accurately as possible the author’s purpose for writing the article)
2. The key question that the author is addressing is:
(Figure out the key question in the mind of the author(s) when s/he wrote the article)
3. The most important information in this article is:(Identify the facts, experiences and data the author is using to support his/her conclusions)
4. The main inferences/conclusions in this article are:
(Identify the key conclusions the author comes to and presents in the article)
5. The key concepts to understand in this article are:___________. By these concepts the author means________(What are the important ideas you would have to understand to fully understand the author’s line of reasoning)
6. The main assumption(s) underlying the author’s thinking is (are)(What is the author taking for granted)
7. If we take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are:(How could an HR manager apply the author’s findings? What could he/she do?)
8. If we fail to take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are:(If an HR manager did not take this line of reasoning seriously – what could be the implications?)
9. After reading the article imagine you are an HR manager and you have time to ask the author three questions. What three questions would you ask and why and how would you respond? In what ways do you want to continue the conversation? Include in your analysis reference to TWO more academic articles and ONE more industry article to support your responses.
1,000 words to answer questions 1 through 8 and 500-600 words to answer question 9.
Paul, R., & Elder, L., (2007). The miniature guide to critical thinking concepts and tools. (pp. 13) Foundation for Critical Thinking Press
The post critical thinking about hrm | Human Resource Management homework help appeared first on Academic Works Help.