Answer these following questions in the essay:
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
1. Is it important to acknowledge students’ diversity in classroom settings? Why or why not?
2. What should teachers understand in order to address student diversity in their classrooms?
Perspectives & Resources:
• Introduction to Diversity
• Influence of Teacher Perceptions
• Cultural Diversity
• Linguistic Diversity
• Socioeconomic Factors
3. Student diversity in U.S. schools exists in many forms. List four ways in which students are diverse in today’s classrooms.
4. Imagine you are an eighth-grade social studies teacher whose students are learning about the voting process in the United States. What are four ways you could make sure your lesson is culturally responsive?
5. Zahara, a sixth-grade student who recently moved to the United States from Kazakhstan, seems able to express her needs and desires socially with her new peers and teachers. However, she struggles to understand the content presented in class and in the text.
6. Explain why Zahara might be more successful in social situations than in academic ones.
7. Describe at least three effective supports and strategies Zahara’s teacher might use to strengthen her learning outcomes.
8. You have just learned that you will have three students with disabilities in your classroom. List three ways you could better meet their needs.
9. Arlene is a ninth-grade student from a low-SES household. Though capable academically, she is not performing on grade level, does not complete or turn in her homework, and has difficulty staying engaged during her classes.
a. Identify at least three challenges related to low SES that might explain why Arlene is having difficulty in school.
b. After speaking to Arlene and confirming your suspicions, explain four ways you could help her to succeed in the classroom.
https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/module/div/ For more information on Classroom Diversity read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicultural_education