One of the most fascinating components of the change management process is the change agent. The change agent, who can be a leader, manager, employee, consultant, or customer, is a person who is often at the center of the change management process and performs several critical functions in the overall process. Address the following regarding change agents:
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
– Define the concept of a change agent, including the traits and characteristics that best represent a change agent in today’s organization.
– Discuss the role of a change agent in the change management process (e.g., formal or informal role, position of authority or power, etc.).
– Assess how a change agent can influence the generation, direction, success, or failure of a change initiative.
– Finally, assess any challenges a change agent may have in the change process (e.g., not agreeing with the change, management not truthfully sharing the repercussions of the change, etc.) and how these challenges should be addressed.
– Rely on the attached textbook as a key reference.
– Your well-written report should be 5-6 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages.
– Citing at least three references in support of your work, in addition to your text and assigned readings. For more information on the Change Management Process check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Change_management