– 3 pages (Title page &/or references page does not count in page count)
– APA style Guide
– Arial, 12 pt.
– 2 scholarly article sources
– Your sources must come from the library, not a website. However, you may add
additional sources such as news articles to use current events to help illustrate
1. Which age group of the voting population has the most influence on national elections?
2. Does gerrymandering impact the voice of the minority in a state/district? Why or why
3. Should there be term limits for members of Congress? Why or why not?
4. Does ideology matter when choosing a new Supreme Court justice? Why or why not?
5. Which of the following issues are the most important for decision makers when making
decisions, social issues or economic issues? Why?
6. How has social media impacted the public’s understanding of the political process?
Explain your answer with evidence.
7. Should the Electoral College be removed from the election process of the president?
Why or why not?
8. Does the media have a negative or positive impact on the public’s understanding of
politics? Explain your answer with evidence.
9. Should Congress be more involved in the foreign treaty process? Why or why not?
10. Which amendment is the most important and why? Explain your answer with evidence.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
The post Which age group of the voting population has the most influence on national elections? Why?Discuss appeared first on Essay Quoll.