Case 2: Starbucks Mission: Social Responsibility and Brand Strength*
Case 11: Frauds of the Century*
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Ferrell, O. C.; John Fraedrich; Linda Ferrell. Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making & Cases (Page 517). South-Western College Pub. Kindle Edition.
Case 2: Starbucks mission: social responsibility and brand strength
1) why do you think starbucks has been so concerned with social responsibility in its overall corporate strategy?
2) is starbucks unique in being able to provide a high level of benefits to its employees?
3) do you think starbucks has grown rapidly because of its ethical and socially responsible activities or because it provides products and an environment customers want ?
Case 11:Frauds of the century
1) how do ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes differ? how are they similar ?
2) why are white-collar criminals such as madoff able to carry out their schemes for so long when similar types of fraud often collapse at an early stage ?
3) what should be done to ensure large-scale fraud such as ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes do not happen in future?
2 paragraphs per case